Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

May 1, 2012

Birthday Blog Candy WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few announcements!!!
I put everyone's name on a list... everyone who linked up was added an extra two times.
(so if there were 47 comments I added up from there...
 the first card would be 48 &49 in the random generator and so on)

SOOOOOOO ~ Without further ado ~

The winner of my BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY IS ...
 Random number 45 LEEARTS
Leanne said...
Happy Birthday! Don't own any FBD images yet, but they're great.

 and another random winner who will receive one rubber stamp is: 
Random winner #5 Sunshine Honey Bee

AND everyone who created a card and entered to win the candy will receive 3 digis of their choice!
 
Stamp winners, Please email me your addy to freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com
everyone else please send me your digi list!
 
 Thank you all for sharing in the fun and
 helping me celebrate my birthday! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, you are so generous! Thanks loads!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's me. Thanks! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited I was random winner of rubber stamp. I emailed my info. Thank you!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Leanne & my little bee! So excited for both of you! Wow, let me look and see what free digi's I would like....

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter