Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 14, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Happy Tuesday. In two weeks I will be smiling large because school starts!!! My boys love the routine of school...and I love the few hours of peace and quiet in the house!!! You know what I mean!!! Anyway, I wanted to share with you a card I created with one of the newest digi releases at Fresh Brewed Designs, Apple Tree. To see all of the digis recently released, check 'em out HERE. And, if you want more details on my card, be sure and go to my blog, The Stamper's Touch.

Just wanted to shout out a reminder of our Rubber Stamp Blog Hop starting this Saturday and going thru to Monday. I sure hope you have this marked on your calendar 'cause you're not gonna want to miss it!!   

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Linda!!! It is so fun and sweet!!!

    I am sort of NOT excited about school starting, lol! Summer is my only time I get to create in a non-stressed rushed environment. LOL!!! The kids homeschooling takes a huge chunk out of the day.. then the normal cleaning, dance classes and so on. I really could use another month of summer. That is the only downside to homeschooling... not getting those few precious hours of peace. Maybe the kids would like me more if I had that :) Maybe I would like me more if I had it too :D hahhaha!!! We are beyond blessed, and you know I am kidding!!

    LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HOP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter