Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 11, 2012

Happy Fall

Brrrrr, it was downright chilly last night. Great sleeping weather though. And just when you're ready to say fall is right around the corner, they're calling for 80s the next three days. I decided to make this fall card anyway, using the ADORABLE image, Pumpkin Fairy. Isn't she the sweetest?!! As you know, we are having a challenge at our Facebook group -- read all about it HERE. I'll let you in on a little secret, if you email Heather at freshbreweddesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com, you will receive little miss Pumpkin Fairy FREE!!! Be sure and use her for our Facebook challenge and share with us all. I'd also recommend reading the rules to go along with this challenge, something I failed to do!!! We were to do something EXTRA, and I can't really say if I did or not!!! Remember, I'm a lazy stamper, so doing extra is not in my vocabulary!! I did follow the sketch over at Sketches by Carly...so I'm claiming that as my something extra!!

As you can see, our Fresh Brewed Blog Hop starts this Saturday!!! How exciting!! It's our Oldie but Goodie blog hop so there will be lots of fun goin' on!!! Hope to see you tomorrow too for our new fun Wednesday challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter