Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 8, 2014

Tag Challenge and New Digi Reminder - DT Feature Post

Good Morning Fresh Brewed Fans!

I have had a few cups of coffee already, spent some time listening to 
k love christian music while I posted and created, and have just had 
a blessed and happy morning! God is good!

*fbd news*
We just released 12 Dress Up Kid images and
17 new digital sentiments! If you missed our release
post and all of the FABULOUS creations, go 
>here< to check it out. 


**CHALLENGE*
I am here to remind you about our TAG challenge.
Create any project featuring a TAG on your project
OR create a TAG! The choice is yours, possibilities are endless ;)


A TAG CHALLENGE creation to inspire you today:

Heather @ Heather's Coffee Break
**card with tag**
this card features our NEWLY RELEASED
and


*back*



*NEW DIGI RELEASE REMINDER CARD*

*new digi feature card*


(I have to tell on her - I thought her post was so cute / funny! She 
forgot to add her tag!!! I read her post and smiled the whole time. 
Here is part of her post:
I was soooooo excited to use one of the newest release images that I totally have forgotten all about the tag...  So FOLKS don't do like I did.  Use a tag on your creation!  Hope that Heather doesn't kick me out to the curb...

Tee Hee Hee...
Vicky, no worries, you are good. 
This card is too adorable  and is perfect for a new digi reminder ;-)


Thank you all for stopping by today!
I hope you will play along in our OCTOBER CHALLENGE #1 - TAGS
This challenge ends October 14th so hurry up and play along!

Wishing you a happy and blessed day, 
Heather, Edwina and Vicky

1 comment:

  1. ohhh so happy to know that I'm not out :) And that I gave you a smile! Have a fab day and loooove the inspiration from everybody!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter