Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 27, 2014

NEW DIGI RELEASE - and Happy Thanksgiving!



This photo was taken while I was sitting and waiting for my children to 
get out of class at their dance studio.
The tree is simple and white with silver and teal decorations all over it. 
That was the inspiration for the cards I created to share with you today. 

These next cards were created using Fresh Brewed Designs
NEWEST digital stamps!
There were 7 stamps released today. 




{Excuse the poor lighting on these cards. It has been raining here the past
few days and I could not get a great photo ... :-( }


I decided to draw a few dance images.
 It is what I have been doing with most of my time after all. :-) 
I was not ever a dancer. I was a tom boy. I climbed trees and played with bugs. 
However, if I WERE a ballerina, I would be one who danced and had my latte in hand the entire time :) tee hee hee. This is also true for my daughters dance teacher, Marice. 
She LOVES coffee. 
We get along well ;-)

My first card features the new digi



I tried to get a photo to show off the sparkle, embossed vellum
and the little snowballs, but, again, poor lighting. 
Hope you can see it a little bit ;-)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My children are also performing in this years Nutcracker ballet
at the new studio. I am so excited. My daughter has a few parts and my 
son was asked to be in the party / battle scene with Fritz and the other party boys.
They get swords and don't really have to do ballet. Of course he was in!

I drew this image in honor of a beloved Christmas tradition for many- 



This card has a lot of shine. 
The background paper is shimmery and the paper behind the nutcracker image is a metalic 
silver card stock.  I added crystal stickles to the white flourishes
and to the ballerinas dress. And silver stickles make the nutcracker shine. 




*you will be happy to know that my artistic daughter looked at the first version of
this image and made a crinkly face. She said his face was too round and his
eyes looked mean. When I looked at it, it looked as if he were there to eat
the poor ballerina! HAHAHA!!!
So you get the good one. I will keep the bad one to go and look at from time
to time and laugh :-)



Thank you for stopping by and visiting with us today. 
It is such a lovely day to be spending time with our friends and family and giving 
thanks for all we have. I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given me. 
I could not even begin to list them all. 
Please know that I am so thankful for all of you who visit and who love 
creating with us at Fresh Brewed Designs.
I am also thankful for my very best friends. The ladies on my design team. 
I don't know what I would do without this wonderful support group of beautiful friends.
God truly has blessed me beyond measure.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Heather! Both of your cards are awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is beautiful. So are your cards and I love the new images. Those snowflakes are fab and I adore the little snowballs. I don't know how you got them to stick. Everytime I try stuff like that within a day or two, it is rolling off and that is using Alene's glue which is supposed to stick anything.

    We are the ones who are blessed to have YOU in our lives. I'm so thankful the day I met you!

    I hope you have a wonderful day with your family today. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter