Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 23, 2015

DT Feature: Edwina

Our lovely DT member Edwina has been one busy bee this month!
WOWZERS!!!
I don't know where she hides all of this creative mojo-ness,
but I am glad she has it so I can share these lovelies with you!

Check them out:



(a reminder for our FAVORITES challenge.)




Tea time Card using the digis:




Special Thanks card using the digi:



Before you go, 
Why don't you share the badge and plan to 
come back for our NEW DIGI RELEASE!



If you share the badge on your blog post / sidebar
 or on facebook 
(tag fresh brewed designs page in the post or use  #freshbrewed freebie)

You will get this CUTE little ladybug love digital stamp FREE!


email me at freshbreweddesigns (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
 to let me know you shared and so I can email you your digi!


Don't wait! time is running out!!!
Share NOW and get ready to come back for lots of
beautiful  creations and fun on January 27th.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww...these are all terrific!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather for posting my creations with your wonderful images. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where Edwina finds the energy or time to create the number of cards she does each month. I certainly look up to her! As always, she has done a lovely job.

    Cute ladybug image. Sorry I missed the new releases. Hopefully, I'll be able to pop by more next month.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter