Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 10, 2015

What's Brewing?

Yes, I know it's after 8:00 at night, but I finally found a quiet moment to sit down and post my card!! We've all had one of those days I'm sure!!! Anyway, I wanted to remind you about the challenge we have going on here...FRESH BREWED - use a coffee or tea theme on your project. Would you believe I had my image colored earlier this week?!! It simply took me that long to get the card completed! Thank goodness I like CAS style or who knows when this would have gotten done!!! I used the adorable Joe and Java from the Fun Foods section. Be sure and join us, this challenge expires April 14th. Someone will receive a digital stamp FREE from Fresh Brewed Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter